Co-op Transparency Standards Statement
December 3rd, 2017
Shelby Main street
MARIAS RIVER ELECTRIC IS SPONSORING A CHRISTMAS PARADE
WE INVITE ALL ORGANIZATIONS, COMMUNITY GROUPS, SCHOOLS AND CHURCHES WITHIN OUR SERVICE TERRITORY TO ENTER THE PARADE.
$50.00 GRAND PRIZE, 2ND PLACE $25.00
BEST BUSINESS WILL RECEIVE A TRAVELING PLAQUE
Click here for entry form: https://www.cognitoforms.com/MariasRiverElectric/LightTheNightChristmasP...
- The process governing election of trustees shall be described in co-op bylaws.
- Information regarding the election of trustees shall be made available to co-op members via mailing, website, newsletter or similar means of communication.
- The co-op shall clearly define for members, and have available to them, information regarding eligibility requirements for becoming a candidate for co-op director, how to become a candidate for director, director district boundaries, the date of the next director election, and other pertinent information.
- Voting results in co-op director or other elections shall be available to members upon request.
- Co-op director or other elections shall be available to members upon request.
- Co-op members shall be informed of vacancies on the co-op board occurring before the director’s term has expired.
- The co-op shall post information on a website or other public location on how members can access information regarding their co-op.
- Members shall have access to the following information upon request:
- Rate schedules
- Service rules, policies, and regulations
- Articles of incorporation
- Most recently approved board meeting minutes
- Member publications
- Financials reported on RUS Form 7
- Billing history for the member requesting the information
- List of names and addresses of current directors and officers
- Most recent co-op financial audit
- Most recent co-op annual report
- Tentative agendas for monthly board meetings
- Any other records authorized pursuant to Montana code
- Members will be provided advance notice of all member meetings
- Notices of member annual or special member meetings shall, at a minimum, include the following:
- Date, time, and location of upcoming meeting
- Meeting agenda
- Financial information, if applicable
- Candidates for director, if applicable
- Unapproved minutes of a previous member meeting
- Notices and current agendas of upcoming board meetings shall be available to members
- The co-op shall follow recognized procedural rules for operation of meetings, such as Roberts Rules of Order
- Any member may attend board meetings and address the board